BlueJay is looking for a PHP developer to work on development projects using some of the latest frameworks and software design patterns. The responsibilities will include full life cycle development of web applications for global clients.
- Analyze requirements and propose software solutions to solve problems.
- Develop layouts and prototypes to ensure the solution meets requirements.
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs.
- Provide operational support for production applications.
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow.
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills.
- Must be proficient in PHP and MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- MVC frameworks – Zend, Laravel, CodeIgnighter or CakePHP.
- Experience with CRM systems like SugarCRM will be preferred.
- Experience with JavScript frameworks like React, AngularJS, BackboneJS will be preferred.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload.
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- 5-10 years of Web development experience
- Knowledge of SOAP, WSDL and RESTful webservices.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML data handling.
- Experience with working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
Candidate already serving the notice period or can join immediately will be preferred.