BlueJay is looking for a Software Developer to develop mobile applications using the Flutter Framework. The responsibilities will include development and maintenance of hybrid applications which work across iOS, Android and Web for global clients.
- Develop and Maintain Hybrid Mobile Apps using Flutter.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Analyze requirements and propose solutions to solve problems.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Develop layouts and prototypes to ensure the solution meets requirements.
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines.
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow.
- Must be proficient in Flutter and Dart.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and State Management.
- Experience with node.js or PHP will be preferred.
- Knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS will be a plus.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- The ability to work both in a team and individually to manage your own workload.
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
Education & Experience
- 4-8 year's experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Prior experience in handling large scale applications will be preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Candidate already serving the notice period or can join immediately will be preferred.